S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i drift on and off this site everyone now and again. i have a question htough, i turn 18 in feb and am buyin a vehicle through a dealership to establish credit and haev a nice ride, ive been lookin towards a new ranger or tacoma, i was pissed to discover they dont make the s10 anymore, but anyways i found a 01 s10 2wd 5sp 2.2 sport for $8,900. its still under factory warranty for another couple of months and but the guy will let me take it back before the warranty runs out and he will give me another 4 yr 48,000 mile warranty free of charge. its only got 10,000 miles on it now i think itll still be there in feb. what do u guys think about the value? i need this to commute startin in the summer for construction for several hundred miles. any input? also id like to do some customization with it, thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anybody?

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
no, you can buy them new for 9500 out the door with a 2.2 and a 5 spd...hell I'd almost let mine go for 10,000...and I'd be charging the hell outta mine

Caleb

·
Irrational Professional
32 Posts
with 10,000 miles on it, it must've had a sheltered life, so you'd think it hadn't seen much more than the garage in the past couple years. unless you're worried about warranty, if he doesn't screw you, go for it.
is it ext. cab or regular?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Go look at GMC, they still offer the sonoma, price isn't too bad.

BTW in chi it's a friend will help you move
Agood friend will help move a body!

·
Irrational Professional
32 Posts
an envoy clip fits on both gmc and chevy, so what's the difference? clip-it, man.

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
I tell ya what....I got an 03 I'd let go for 9500.....with 28,000 miles left on the warranty

Caleb

1 - 7 of 7 Posts