1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
6,652 Posts
Not too bad of a deal, but personnaly I would by something stock and then add mods to it as you got money.

Then you at least know what's been to engine or interior, etc.

Plus it can be a learning experience.

·
Registered
287 Posts
true, plus you feel a whole lot better when you add the mods that you want, and then you truly feel it's yours

·
Why Do I Care
624 Posts
Nice car

:idea: The truck is nice but like everybody else said its best to buy a plain one then add mods. Besides your insurance is going to be high enough especially if the see that truck. Its best to buy an older truck for insurance purposes then upgrade mods and still have low insurance. Good luck in your decesion.:D

·
Banned
7,683 Posts
Re: Nice car

Yankey said:
:idea: The truck is nice but like everybody else said its best to buy a plain one then add mods. Besides your insurance is going to be high enough especially if the see that truck. Its best to buy an older truck for insurance purposes then upgrade mods and still have low insurance. Good luck in your decesion.:D
Thats what I did and people respect u more for dooing **** yourself tan buying an already customized truck. Its kinda like how people buy Xtremers and think there costomized trucks. Its not costomized if it came out of the factory like that.

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
Re: Re: Nice car

fetus4essten said:

Thats what I did and people respect u more for dooing **** yourself tan buying an already customized truck. Its kinda like how people buy Xtremers and think there costomized trucks. Its not costomized if it came out of the factory like that.
hey fetus, not to sound like a dick or anything...but it's not that we "XO's" think that they are "customized", but they have an eye catching appeal to them. that's why most, if not all of us bought our Xtreme

1 - 9 of 9 Posts