S-10 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
SDimePimpin08
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am lookin for somethin unique for my sdime i truely want to put a 2/3 drop with 22's but if thats not possible then 3/4 with 20's as far as the 22's how much work would it take to make them fit and not have any issues?
thanks

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
you WILL rub no dout about that tuckin22's has an extreme i think a 1.5/1.5 drop u will rub with 2/3, also im gonna go 3/4 with 20's

·
S-Clusive's Jester
3,085 Posts
tuckin is almost airbagged now i dont know if he rocked 22s when he was static or not. it is a lot of work to do. relocating brake booster, trailer fenders, battery and ECU relocating. you also get to base on ur firewall a good bit.

·
Baby > Home > S10
9,517 Posts
99S10Truckin said:
so theres really no way to put 22's on? with out tons of work?
Im sorry I didnt step into this tread earlier.
Me=stock xtreme suspension + 22" rims(22 x 9.5")
I am rolling on a 255/30/22 tire, total tire height is 28.0", stock tires were 235/55/16 and they are total tire height of 26.8". So its not TOO big of a change.
The one problem I do have is I can't turn the steering wheel ALL the way so I lost some turning radius but oh well, its NICE. :) The tires hit the frame is what rubs on mine, so just dont turn the wheel all the way.

www.cardomain.com/id/xtucking22s

·
Registered
710 Posts
i rolled 22x10s with a 265-35-22 on my x stock height and even now that my truck lays out it still rubs about the same. the only time you will really have an issue is just like what xtucking 22s said
"The one problem I do have is I can't turn the steering wheel ALL the way so I lost some turning radius but oh well, its NICE"

here is a pic stock height on 22's

and as it sits now

·
SDimePimpin08
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
damn that is sweet how you cant layout on 22's and xtucking22s i was checkin out your domain this morning SWEET ASS RIDE! i think i am gonna get some 22x9.5's i notice you both have the 22" emblems where did you get those? thanks for helpin tho i appreciate it

·
Baby > Home > S10
9,517 Posts
99S10Truckin said:
damn that is sweet how you cant layout on 22's and xtucking22s i was checkin out your domain this morning SWEET ASS RIDE! i think i am gonna get some 22x9.5's i notice you both have the 22" emblems where did you get those? thanks for helpin tho i appreciate it
http://stores.ebay.com/AuthenticDub

·
SDimePimpin08
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
is there a difference between fittin 22's on a normal 99 S10 LS compared to an Xtreme or are they the same?

·
Baby > Home > S10
9,517 Posts
99S10Truckin said:
is there a difference between fittin 22's on a normal 99 S10 LS compared to an Xtreme or are they the same?
As far as I know the only diffence is that the xtreme is lowered 2/2 compared to the LS. So if I can fit 22s on a xtreme then you can certainly fit 22s on an LS.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
xtucking22s said:
Im sorry I didnt step into this tread earlier.
Me=stock xtreme suspension + 22" rims(22 x 9.5")
I am rolling on a 255/30/22 tire, total tire height is 28.0", stock tires were 235/55/16 and they are total tire height of 26.8". So its not TOO big of a change.
The one problem I do have is I can't turn the steering wheel ALL the way so I lost some turning radius but oh well, its NICE. :) The tires hit the frame is what rubs on mine, so just dont turn the wheel all the way.

www.cardomain.com/id/xtucking22s
I did mention your name tho ;) lol

hey adam where did you get your clear 3rd brake light?

·
Baby > Home > S10
9,517 Posts
blasteracer07 said:
I did mention your name tho ;) lol

hey adam where did you get your clear 3rd brake light?
I got that a loooooooong time ago. I am pretty sure it was ebay....almost positive it was ebay. Ebay is my friend, as it should be everyones.

·
The Dave Inc.
11,720 Posts
99S10Truckin said:

Xtremes/ZQ8s are just 1.5" lower from suspension and around .4 from shorter sidewall on the tires and the flares on the X hang a bit below the normal fender lip

·
Baby > Home > S10
9,517 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts