S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
WHAT DO YOU WANT
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yah just wondering if any one is from washington state im originally from south cali but live up there because im in the military so kind have to but just wondering if any one lives in the state at all so i can see what's up and maybe get ahold of you and talk about mini's and stuff thanks.

[email protected]

·
Registered
475 Posts
Ya, there are a bunch of us here in the Washington. It's just a matter of getting us all together. Prob. won't be many meets till spring i am guessing. However, there is a club, domestic disturbance, just across the border in BC that gets together the first saturday of every month. Justin and I went up last weekend, and had a great time. However, the truck counts are usually down a bit in the winter....
Anyways, maybe i'll see you around sometime, or we could organize a run/cruise etc.

Eric

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yeah I'm in WA. and also from Cali. East Bay Area to be exact. Whole different ball game as far as the rides go up here aint it? I left Cali with a fully custom old school lowrider and here I am now building a 4WD S10 Blazer. Kinda dont see a point to keep a vehicle on the road when theres so much to do off the road. I must admit though I'd be scared to drive a lowlow up here with all the accidents. At least with a highrider ya know youre gonna come out on top. lol

·
WHAT DO YOU WANT
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey just email me and we will get together sometime i could'nt find this damn thread for a couple days but just email me some more about info on meeting dates hook me up.

and yes origanly from temecula, cali on front st.

·
Registered
475 Posts
JayBlair77,
My Cowl hood is s Goodmark (steel) 2" rise. I paid 299 for it a little over a year ago, but i will warn you that if you are thinking about getting one......shipping sucks. Mine was like 125 to ship!

Eric

·
Registered
475 Posts
45?? U mean 245 right. I know u didn't get that sweet of a deal!!!!LOL

·
^ Thats Me!!
655 Posts
nah, the hood was $225 but it only cost $45 to get it shipped so a total of about $270

·
Registered
475 Posts
Sweet deal, i wish that the group purchase was about a year ago, i could have save some $$$! So is anyone interested in getting together here in the next couple of weeks somewhere? Just a couple of us guys (and gals if there are any) here in washington state. I am out of school untill Jan. 5th or somethin, and i would be interested in meeting up somewhere and goin for a drive. Let me know if anyone else is interested, maybe we can organize somethin. Hopefully i could make it work with my work schedule as well!

Eric

·
4,755 Posts
I am up for that. After the new year I work until 2pm on saturdays and sundays. Right now I have mon, tues off. I missed the Canada meet because if work...................how about the 3rd of 4th of Jan ?

·
Aftermath (Canuck side)
346 Posts
We were going to have one on the third, but considering many of us will still have hangovers hahah... we moved it to the tenth.. I'll make another thread with it on it.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Let me check my work schedules for the 3rd or 4th, and i will get back to you. I am definitey interested though. Where would you like to get together at? Any ideas.........

Eric

·
WHAT DO YOU WANT
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well don't know where allot of you live have not heard of allot of them but what about in everett. but what ever or in mt. vernon or something would be more fun in seattle though. give suggestions

·
4,755 Posts
we could go back to alki, lol

·
4,755 Posts
Alki does have good picture taking potential

1 - 20 of 89 Posts