S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 S10 4.3 LS the passlock 2 works just fine but will it activate if somebody bust out the cluster and starts the truck with a flathead screwdriver on the roller gear I realize that it activates if you cut the yellow wire but what if the yellow wire is not cut is the passlock better than a kill switch? I saw a green S10 eyeballing my truck three times driving around the block slowly looking and pointing and I have been disconnecting my battery every night just wondering what all the passlock 2 is activated by?

·
B4U Task Force Admin
25,293 Posts
Moved to Sound/Security.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited by Moderator)
The kill switch system I'm installing has a keypad system when armed if cluster is turned horn goes off for 15 seconds I live in Texas and in Texas it's perfectly legal to shoot and kill somebody over your vehicle **** I practice every Sunday but the downside is that probably they are going to have your gun for 1 to 2 years cuz investigations are like light speed I have lots of guns but not one I want to get rid of But back to where I was how good is the passlock everybody talks about disconnecting it but nobody talks about what features it runs it cannot just be the yellow wired

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The system I bought is the keypad and relay I guess I'm asking is the Chevy's version of anti-theft better than what I bought? It's hard for me to remove something that isn't broke unless you're talking about the one two accumulator in my tranny every time it barks gears I'm glad I did it :ROFLMAO:

·
B4U Task Force Admin
25,293 Posts
The system I bought is the keypad and relay I guess I'm asking is the Chevy's version of anti-theft better than what I bought? It's hard for me to remove something that isn't broke unless you're talking about the one two accumulator in my tranny every time it barks gears I'm glad I did it :ROFLMAO:
Please proofread and add punctuation in your posts...

Thanks.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
25,293 Posts
Please add answers are straight up say you have no idea not quite smart enough
I know where the ban stick is...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why comment if you're not helping I'm trying to find people that know more about it than I do people that don't should not comment I am a tech4 at a Dodge house I'm looking for a dude that works at a Chevy house who has the answers

·
Been there Done it
8,976 Posts
Since you appear to have no issue with killing someone over your truck, just pickup an old 22LR and aim carefully. A semi auto would be best so you can put half a dozen in before he hits the ground. Let the cops keep the gun.
In the nations current climate be sure he is the same race you are or there will be demonstrations on your lawn. But since it's Texas you could shoot all them, too. For trespassing.
To answer your original question here 's a basic explanation of how Passlock works:

Reactions: Jasonwhite

·
B4U Task Force Admin
25,293 Posts
Why comment if you're not helping I'm trying to find people that know more about it than I do people that don't should not comment I am a tech4 at a Dodge house I'm looking for a dude that works at a Chevy house who has the answers
I'm going to type real slow so that you can follow. Read the rules...specifically #12. Punctuation makes your posts easier to read, without having to backtrack every time you're finished with a sentence. It is not optional.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I learned what I needed to learn as far as the Coast Guard their bunch of pussies in the yacht the Marine Corps are the real men go **** yourself kicking off your dele I don't give a ****

·
Registered Hoosier
4,671 Posts
👋 Buhbye!

·
B4U Task Force Admin
25,293 Posts
I learned what I needed to learn as far as the Coast Guard their bunch of pussies in the yacht the Marine Corps are the real men go ** yourself kicking off your dele I don't give a **
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Might just keep you around for the giggles...

·
B4U Task Force Admin
25,293 Posts
I learned what I needed to learn as far as the Coast Guard their bunch of pussies in the yacht the Marine Corps are the real men go ** yourself kicking off your dele I don't give a **
You need to spell check also.

·
94 4x4,01 Blazer
2001 Blazer 4dr 4wd LT
1,193 Posts
Jason,Jason , Jason...1- Do Not bad Mouth the admin - he's trying to make your drawl readable. 2- Do Not Cuss out the admin- he Can and just might make you go bye-byue. 3 - Kill switches are only good if the thief can not find them or BYPASS them. If they want your truck that badly- they are going to take it unless you give them a really hard time, Simplest kill switch- put battery in the rear with a isolator(rv) switch- and just turn the juice off. PS- don't use the 22lr- the cattle prod works better and does not leave a mess in your cab- now if the SOB is making a run for it- .308 or 30-06 to the knees is best.PPS - those Yacht boys are the ones the Marines and NASA just called......

·
LS3 Cruisin'
1,974 Posts
Odds are this dumb shit can't shoot the broadside of semi. The guys who usually talk big are small where it counts anyway. Besides, all you Texan's are spray and pray, come up North of the border where you ain't get no automatics then you need to learn how to actually aim.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts