Votes: 1 20.0%
  • other

Votes: 1 20.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
VERMONTSTER
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a real nice set off my iroc, anyone have any pics of a 2nd gen pickup with them or seen one, and how did it look?:dunno:

P

·
0 Posts
Althought the SS's and Iroc's look way better than stock
I would go custom like KMC CLOCKERS or AMERICAN RACING HYPE'S or XTREME wheels like Xtreme Jimmy

·
VERMONTSTER
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pics of 94 I got today!

Needs a litle work, but there is alot to work with, I put the iroc wheels on, the front spoiler is missing and someone stole the tailgate! but I got a great deal on it, with 68k miles,4.3, auto, air, I paid $800.00 for it

The z10 on the side is comming off tomorrow, and a few touch-up here and there. The paint is real nice, and as far as the stripes go, I was going to get rid of them, but they are starting to grow on me. What do you think?

·
Primer Spots
3,713 Posts
I think you can get the iroc rims in 17's 18's or 20's I saw an ad for it in the latest issue of truckin magazine in the back, some company that sells camaro, corvette, dodge rt, and lightning wheels, ,check it out

·
Super Moderator
4,755 Posts
I like the newer iroc's from the 89- up the ones with two lines on the spokes instead of one. i have the newer ones on my truck, but there 15's

1 - 12 of 12 Posts