S-10 Forum banner

2781 - 2794 of 2794 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts

5/6 for the most part.
Springs and spindles up front but the back was way saggy. I pulled a spring, added set back plates and 2 inch blocks.
I had 3 inch blocks for a bit but it was too low in the back and this makes it level.
This is my daily and Id love to go lower but I would have to cut springs so I guess this is enough.
Im on stock 15s with 225/50s. Maybe my next tires will be 40 series just to get a little lower.
I hit a dead raccoon last night so now Ill be in the garage tryin to fix an exhaust leak today.

·
Bagged Pup Member
81 Posts
Not sure that I have met most of you but most of us here in Iowa are on here:
http://www.iowaminitruckinassoc.com/
This is where most of us keep tabs on whats going on.

Also, Iowa's largest mini truck club is here in Des Moines, (No Sympathy). While we are fresh out of the show season and most of our trucks are already put away for the winter (mine is anyway), that doesnt mean we arent still getting together.

Cruise over to IMTA and introduce yourself.

Jason

·
i live in a corn field
552 Posts
Someone should post on here about the IMTA bowling outing.. idr all the details and I'm sure there's a bunch of ppl that dont kno about it

·
Rolnlow
790 Posts
We are having a IMTA bowling party. In Des Moines Iowa at the Merle Hay Lanes bowling alley
February 26th, starts at 6:45 ends ?
we got a deal on the games, $3 games and $1.50 shoe rentals.
After bowling some us from out of town got rooms at the econo lodge

·
Rarely goes over 20mph
3,163 Posts
any shows going down in june down in the des moines area? id love to come down, need to hit up the lumberyard for some nailing supplies :haha:

·
Registered
26 Posts
cant belive it took me this long to find this thread

Does any one know were to get a full up dyno tune? Doing a big bulid and dont want to use mail order.

·
Omaha part Deux
6,275 Posts
Hey wanted to stop by from across the border in nebraska. I was wondering if anyone here or if you guys know anyone that is interested in working in iowa (western part west of desmoines). I manage the western iowa region of directv and im looking for techs in the area. heres a link to a CL ad i posted. anyone with experience in the field including cable or dish. Will train qualified people. this is an employee oppertunity with contractor similarities. i know guys on this site can work with thier hands and arent afraid to get dirty. didnt even dawn on me to post up in this thread. one thing i didnt put in the ad is the earning potential. starting out its going to be about 900+/wk up to 3000/wk. if anyones interested hit me up!!

http://omaha.craigslist.org/lab/2382587483.html

drag on!

2781 - 2794 of 2794 Posts