S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2794 Posts

·
braaaaaaaaaaap
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whos all from iowa, post a pic of your ride and say whats up.

·
no trailer queen!
527 Posts
I'm from Council Bluffs but soon to be moving to Omaha. Pics of my truck are with this link:Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?profileid=25094

·
'03 Xtreme
37 Posts
this is my truck

Attachments

·
VVVthat thing is deadVVV
4,185 Posts
From Polk City, its right on the edge of saylorville lake. check my gallery for pics.

·
Registered
11 Posts
was sappenin all yall iowans,i live in CF/waterloo area,movin to Orlando in early july.

aint gonna see any snow next year! i dont have any pics of my dime on here,1st gen,327 SBC,spindles,coils,4"blocks,3"leafs,shaved wiper cowl,4"glass hood,shaved gas door,and a steel pan,rockin some flat satin,future mods will be suicide door kit from suicidedoors.com,and maybe some bags!

·
Registered
726 Posts

·
braaaaaaaaaaap
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
whitey97 said:
shit man, rollin low, draggin hard
i am not draggin yet, i made the mistake and bought the airbar from art, its a great kit but i am ready to drag so i guess its time to start cuttin

·
i live in a corn field
552 Posts
just got rid of my 4wd blazer, got a 2wd ext. cad s-10 dropped 2/3 with zq8, hopefully baggin it the end of the summer or over the winter

·
braaaaaaaaaaap
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nice, if you need help hit me up

·
VVVthat thing is deadVVV
4,185 Posts
oh so now you're planning on bagging it? i may be ordering a shortened fullsize bumper from cando specialties tomorrow...... got my sub fixed, looked at a set of boston pro 6.5's today, might pick them up too if i have the cash after the bumper and truck payment. next paycheck is going to a SD 3 link.

1 - 20 of 2794 Posts