S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a set of lower ball joints on march 23rd, and paid by paypal. the payment went through and said i would receive a confirmation email when it was shipped, i waited a couple days sent a couple emails and finally got a response on march 29th saying it would take 10 days at the most to get these parts and have them shipped. its now april 8th, and i emailed last night asking if they had an idea when they would come and still no response. Any word on these would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
they finally emailed me late last week saying it would ship middle of this week, still have not received a shipping confirmation. its now been 3 weeks and it hasnt even been shipped. i just want to install my damn ball joints!

i just ordered bushings from rockauto 2 days ago and they just came today.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea but an email with false hope. I hope I can get these parts by next week I really need this work done. It's already been 3 weeks and it hasnt even been shipped!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i hope it was shipped out today..... I have not received a shipping email confirmation.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just got my ball joints today after waiting a month AND THEY ARE NOT THE ONES I ORDERED....

ordered k-5335 and get the k-5289

I'm pissed.... this is absolutely ridiculous. I NEED MY CAR FIXED!

·
Registered
389 Posts
just got my ball joints today after waiting a month AND THEY ARE NOT THE ONES I ORDERED....

ordered k-5335 and get the k-5289

I'm pissed.... this is absolutely ridiculous. I NEED MY CAR FIXED!
These are the right ball joints, trust me. We send out thousands of them a year. The K5335 and K5289 are interchangeable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts