S-10 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to put a future build list together. Does anyone have links or anything for internal parts? I'm looking for a good aftermarket cam and forged internals so it can hold boost when I have the money to do a full turbo build. maybe a better oil pump aswell. all help is welcome. Thank you!

·
Premium Member
2,812 Posts
What engine?
What year?

·
time to get cereal
7,359 Posts
You're not going to find much you can just click and order... here's some things though.

You're going to have to have a machinist willing to work with you and help research. I've done most of my own research and it's still taken me 2 years to have almost everything I need in my hands. A lot of parts will be custom.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You're not going to find much you can just click and order... here's some things though.

You're going to have to have a machinist willing to work with you and help research. I've done most of my own research and it's still taken me 2 years to have almost everything I need in my hands. A lot of parts will be custom.
Thanks for the information. 🌟🌟

·
Registered
584 Posts
Im trying to put a future build list together. Does anyone have links or anything for internal parts? I'm looking for a good aftermarket cam and forged internals so it can hold boost when I have the money to do a full turbo build. maybe a better oil pump aswell. all help is welcome. Thank you!
Clairvoyance abilities would be helpful here.

·
Premium Member
2003 Sonoma SLS ext. cab 4.3L / 4x4
1,719 Posts
Clairvoyance abilities would be helpful here.
I had a cousin thrice removed on my uncle's ex wife's twin sister's husband's side of the family who was named Clair Voyance - she was a gifted telepathic, and very insightful.

·
time to get cereal
7,359 Posts
The year and engine were in the title of the thread the whole time...

Not sure why it's in the 1st gen section, but that's a different issue.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
so it can hold boost when I have the money to do a full turbo build
what are your power goals and budget?
a full turbo build can be easily $15k to start with and go upwards to $80k depending on what your goals are.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts