S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, i have a 1st gen '93 s-10 and was wondering how hard and IF i could pull my entire dash, gauges and all out and replace them with the dash, etc from a newer trans am firebird! if this can't be done without a complete migrane, do you know of any other '95 and up dash that could placed in an s-10 without overhauling the entire truck? any suggestions would be very helpful. thanks
i could just paint my interior but where's the originality....ahhh...custom :evilg:

·
Audi Tech
2,485 Posts
let me see if i still have an how-to article at home. some mag did a dash swap for a 1st gen and a company offered a dash kit i believe, looked pretty sweet, i kept it somewhere because i want a 1st gen. anything is really possible, you'd probably want to find a wireing diagram from whatever car you take it out of.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that would be great stealthx if you could find that article, and yeah i figured that a would be a large part of the switch...getting all the wiring correct. and if you know anyone that has that dash kit you were talking about give me a holla...thanx again

·
Audi Tech
2,485 Posts
monkeyboy said:
that would be great stealthx if you could find that article, and yeah i figured that a would be a large part of the switch...getting all the wiring correct. and if you know anyone that has that dash kit you were talking about give me a holla...thanx again
i tried lookin for it last night, i think my friend has it, i maybe seein him tonight or tomorrow, hopefully the jackass didn't throw it away. if i find it, i'll send you a private message with the company.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts