54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interior pieces out of a 98 ZR2
12i Interior code
Center console $60 obo
Under dash panel with two power outlets $40 obo
Ash tray $25 obo
Glove box $30 obo
If you are looking for anything else let me know and I'll see if I have it. Thanks.

Attachments

·
94 4x4,01 Blazer
2001 Blazer 4dr 4wd LT
1,191 Posts
dude- good finds- but photo ediquette please- right side up-clutter free surface and more the one side on larger objects and they will sell themselves....no one likes having to stand on there head to view on their pc....

·
94 4x4,01 Blazer
2001 Blazer 4dr 4wd LT
1,191 Posts
sound like ground leads

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. The weird thing is that they are right side up on the folder that I pulled them out of.

I'll work on it.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
25,286 Posts
Just use a 3rd party to host them...

·
B4U Task Force Admin
25,286 Posts
Hey Deputy...you need to start your own thread in the Wanted section..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey Deputy...you need to start your own thread in the Wanted section..
Thank you for "your" advise... however, if you will please reread "Southy1021" initial post. The last line of his post stated, "if you are looking for anything else let me know and I'll see if I have it. Thanks"

I was kindly letting him know what I was looking for, just in case he had the item. But again, thanks for your advise.

Larry

·
B4U Task Force Admin
25,286 Posts
Thank you for "your" advise... however, if you will please reread "Southy1021" initial post. The last line of his post stated, "if you are looking for anything else let me know and I'll see if I have it. Thanks"

I was kindly letting him know what I was looking for, just in case he had the item. But again, thanks for your advise.

Larry
Since his thread is for INTERIOR pieces, your request is invalid.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
25,286 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but was wondering, where you found this stuff? And if you came across anything gray, could you find another glove box? I am looking for a gray glove box for my 98! Thanks In advance.
Daniel!!!!
The usual places...junk yard, crags list, eBay.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts