S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interior Painting..The process begins....

well....the process has begun..:D:D:D

i'm not painting the door panels themselves...i just figured it would be easier to just leave the things off while i worked....hehe...rather than put them back on, then take them back off, then put them back on again....lol...

i'll keep this updated....:D

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
get a little hungry while on the job? I see the bag of chips on the floor
:drinkhaha

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
J_Rod said:
get a little hungry while on the job? I see the bag of chips on the floor
:drinkhaha
LMFAO...that was from the New Castle trip saturday....got a bit hungry for something to snack on....

i was wondering who would say something first...haha

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
y2k xtreme said:
if you find them, you can have them...
:D;)

NOTE: THIS ONLY APPLIES TO TWIGGY!!

AND NO HELP FOR HIM EITHER!!!
ok, nevermind...i was smokin some good stuff when i posted that...LMAO

only one person can have my door panels....and that person is....ME!!!

:D

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
I know where to find them....and I bet i could get to them while you're at work...lmao....

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
come on over and I'll take you there for free...

·
ZQ8 Member
10 Posts
thats exactly how my interior looks right now. dropped the whole truck off at the shop today at lunch. geting my door repainted, grill bumper and air dam. while i was at it i decided to get the mirrors, plastick behind the door handle, and the surround around the gauges. o yeh getting the whole truck color sanded and buffed out as well. looks like i'll be driving a 2001 imp for a coulpe of days.

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TwiggSS said:
Your doing those in white?

That will be sweet lookin'::D
the pieces that go BEHIND the handles...and most of the dash trim piece...other parts will be red....and thanks..i'm hoping it will look as good as it does in primer...LOL

·
Niner Hater
195 Posts
here's what mine looked like

wassup, well here's what my **** looked like when it was all said and done............ yours will look nice as well .....to me just something about the white painted interior parts that looks the best...L8R

Attachments

·
Niner Hater
195 Posts
dancinxtreme said:
please dont tell me thats houbor blue?? if so thats the color i did mine it looks like a real baby sky blue
.....and if you are asking me.........no, its white (just a jacked picture)............LOL

1 - 20 of 186 Posts