S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The White
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been sanding and painting parts of my interior and have a few questions. Did anyone else have really hard time sanding the main portion above the steering wheel and around the stereo? What did you do?? Did you leave the main part of the dash in when you sanded or did you take it out sand and paint it?

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
soon_to_be_sweet said:
i have been sanding and painting parts of my interior and have a few questions. Did anyone else have really hard time sanding the main portion above the steering wheel and around the stereo? What did you do?? Did you leave the main part of the dash in when you sanded or did you take it out sand and paint it?
i took everything out of mine when i painted, that way i didn't have to tape just about every thing off

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=287

·
Say lowered d
1,349 Posts
i have a 97

and i sanded on my surround for a whole day to get it smooth. I got a can of paint mixed at the local auto paint supply store. I should have picked up some clear though. It doesnt match my shifter that i painted when I put on the new front end. Ill do it when i do the hood though!:bash:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts