S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my truck is white and has the tan interior. I'm trying to think of an accent color to tie the interior and exterior together. I'm thinking a dark blue, anybody have any suggestions?

·
Always Dreamin Big
2,300 Posts
I did mine a real dark red because it matches my exterior. I think it looks good, but I'm not sure how it would be with a white truck. I hate how my wheel really sticks out now, I'd like to get some billet going in my truck (but $$$ isn't allowing that for a long while).

I also like this interior

·
S-Clusive's Jester
3,085 Posts
blue? red? any color goes with white as long as the white is the major color really. i would go chrome tho. or maybe just have the interior redone in jet black

·
Kramerica Industries
342 Posts
Adam, you should take that dark red color and color in the depressed outline of the bowtie on your steering wheel.

Maybe the 'chevrolet' below it as well.

Also, I think our shifter knobs look cool with the shift pattern on the top in red. Looks nice.

It isn't billet, but I think it would help.

·
Registered
211 Posts
i did the depressed emblem and type on my steering wheel when i painted my interior. it realy helps tie everything together.

·
Broke Mini-Trucker
139 Posts
I seen someone take the vents, speaker grills, glove box and I think the airbag door maybe, out of a grey interior truck and put them in a tan. It looked sweet as hell and you dont have to worry about scratching them or anything.

·
S-Clusive's Jester
3,085 Posts
black

1 - 10 of 10 Posts