S-10 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
STRONG LIKE BULL
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after dropping off my girlfreind tonight i was coming home down the a main road thats 2 lanes all the way sometimes 3 wide but it has quiet a few lights on it. anyways i get stopped at one of the first lights and theres a mustard green civic in front of me so i give him a small rev just to see if he wants to play and i get a rev back so the light turns green and squels his tires and takes off. im in the same lane behind so i try to get beside him and the traffic is blocking me finally i get a hole and fly up beside him and he dosnt even look at me i drive ahead and he still goes the speed limit as i drive away at 10 over the speed. later down the road i get stoped at a big intersection just as it goes red so im sitting there a while and theres no one in the lane beside me and who pulls up behind is the green civic so im like screw u im not even going to try a play with u so the light turns green and i go through and turn off to the gas station and just as i pull out of the way he floors it and stairs at me as he passes like hes king ****. after pulling out of the gas station i countine down the road and get stopped at a light one car back from the front and i now that the road turns to 3 lanes after the intersection so as soon as the road opens up i jump into that lane and pull ahead of everyone and i see a set of head lights follw my tracks so i slow a bit so i can see if this guy wants to play and flys up beside me and its like a 75 chevelle nicley restored with some young guy driving it anyways we both bot it and i was ahead by half a car length from the start so im ahead but hes pulling and by the time we hit around 130kmh his front end was at my front tire well but we hit traffic so we had to quiet it and he pulled off into a bar. so i guess he won in the end but it was fun

sorry for the run on

1 - 1 of 1 Posts