S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
formly Racers10_96
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On friday night I came up behind a Integra fast and decided to get into the right lane on a 4 lane road. I passed him not really looking to race. Next thing I know he's downshifting and trying to race me. I was like ok, lets show this kid a beat down. There is a one mile distance from one light to the next and I slow down. I want to run from a stand still (yes, traffic behind us) and the kid won't. We get down till about 20mph and cruz there for a sec. Next thing I know he floors it and is off, I'm like, why not. I throw it down in 2nd gear and hear "SKKKREEEEEEEEEEETCHHHH", oh no, tires are slipping. About a second later I'm shifting into third, "CHHHIRRPP", and boom I'm off. I pass him, pulling, pulling, and boom we catch up to the traffic in front of us. He does the loser fly by cuz his lane had less traffic and I just start laughing. I change lanes to the left lane, and he gets into the turning lane. Red light. I pull up next to him and he won't even look over at me. HEHE. And I thought his car would be faster than that, he had all the HP stickers on the car. I figured, 10 stickers, alzetta lights, and ricer ground effects he would have at least 500hp.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts