S-10 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
overthinker extraordinar
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Some time ago I would have, but now, I am putting my new motor in tomorrow. I am way past it. Thanks just the same!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a engine and transmission that runs well I took out of my 1985 S10 Durango and will sell to you. I dropped a 5.7l in the beast lots of fun. you can email me at [email protected] if your interested. $500 will take it. I'm looking for a 3500 stall for a TH400 for my truck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
have you found an intake yet as I said I have a complete running engine email me today if your interested. I also have the 700 r4 transmission it all original come out of a 1985 S10 Durango.

·
overthinker extraordinar
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I am good. I will have my truck back on the road within a week. Thanks anyway.
mark

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you have the extra $$, the Edelbrock intake has 2 carb options. One is for the 4 barrel, the other for the stock 2SE. A Weber can also be adapted. I see them used on Ebay regularly. They also improve performance.
There are a few trucks at the local Upulls here that have the factory carb intake on them..
Do you know the part number for the intake for 2 carb setup? I can’t seem to find it anywhere

·
B4U Task Force Admin
30,358 Posts
Do you know the part number for the intake for 2 carb setup? I can’t seem to find it anywhere
JC hasn't been on here in 6 years. Better to start your own thread. Lots of 2.8/3.4 guys here.

Closed.

Reactions: EZA
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.