S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres the deal i want to get a roll pan for my 03 fleetside, most likely steel, maybe fiberglass, but my dad says no because of the insurance, he says that if i get hit in the a$$ that the insurance will not cover me cause the "bumper" was not on. Dosent gm have a roll pan?, and do any of those come on a s-10 stock?, and finally will i be covered if i get a rollpan anyway?

·
Registered
122 Posts
i have a roll pan [fiberglass] and im covered by my insurance.
roll pans are an option i believe, thats why GM makes them. i dont know for certain, but i've seen alot of new S10s with them in this area, with paper plates and everything still...
but keep in mind, states may be different....

rock and roll
LD

·
Registered
127 Posts
My sonoma came stock with a roll pan, it was custom ordered. As long as there is something covering the gap between your frame rails you are covered.

·
Registered
403 Posts
My 1987 Jeep Comanche pickup, Didnt come with a bumper it was an option that year.
I did order a bumper for it after I had it for a few weeks.

·
Registered
8,614 Posts
Is it just me or are the canceling production on reg. cab and ext. cab. I believe they will only have the 4 door in 2k4 and the COLORADO it looks like a smaller silverado not extremly appealing but puts out some ponies. Comes with a inline 4 or inline 5. Yes, I said inline 5 with over 200hp stock i believe and the 4 puts out about 170ish i think

1 - 11 of 11 Posts