S-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Finally Bagged!!!
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've taken the amp and speakers out of my blazer while I install air bags and am interested in putting them in the wife's '02 Trailblazer with the factory Bose system... however I'm sure there's got to be some adapter or some bullshit that I'm going to need to be able to pull this off... it was easy with my panasonic because i had the AV output plugs to plug in to... do any of yall know what I'm getting myself into or what I'll need to be able to plug into the factory head unit?? or possibly another way to tap into the audio to get it to my amp???

·
Registered
39 Posts
go to bestbuy and tell them what your tryinig to do. they do make an adapter that you tie into your back speakers. its pretty easy to hook up

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I assume you are hooking up subs and the amp? if so you need a LOC (line output converter)

now if its factory speakers and amps you cant. and the bose will sound much better

·
s-10 newbie
237 Posts
i think its called a high low converter. go to any sound shop they should have them for like 20 bucks easy to install you just wire it to an existing speaker thats closest to the amp positive wire to positive and negative to negative and then run the av cables from that to your amp.

http://www.skyinternational.com.cn/images/2110.jpg

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
with the bose system in the TB make sure you get the signal to the LOC after the bose amp. and also make sure you dont grab it from a tweeter or something.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts