S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined the forums, I have an S10 Blazer Tahoe trim from 1993, central port injection only 57,000 miles has been sitting for a while but I’m taking care of it gonna clean out the fuel tank and put in an oem fuel pump while I’m at it. Also gonna put on a cold air intake and I’ll fabricate a heat shield at one point. I want info on making more power as I’ve only worked on tundras and really have never even thought of modifying an american car. I know I want to throw a cam on it but at the same time I really don’t want to kill my pocket I just want to get a little more power out of the engine just to fine tune it a little more, if anyone can add any ideas to the thread please do

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
replacement fuel tanks are under $100 at autozone, plus they sell the fuel pumps/sending unit combos for cheap too. There is only 1 camshaft, and you can gain some power by doing the CAI and exhaust. Past that, with the low mileage, i'd keep it all stock, and just super detail it. a super clean, low mileage s10 can bring decent money to the right person.

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Search around on the site. Pretty sure you will find the answer. Just remember with a cam swap, you will need other things also that will start adding up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts