S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:jawdrop: All right, heres the deal. I personally have experienced the work from bowtiemans 10, on making my lights clear. I have to say after he did them, it was a JAWDROPPING look. I would'nt trust my truck with anyone else but him. I have also seen other lights that he did that are just as clean and tight as mine. If any of you are REALLY serious on your lights and making them clear, I would beyond a shadow of a doubt recomend you to this guy. trust me its WORTH the small fee and the shipping to get a customized CLEAN unique look. Just in case you missed it, heres is email again:eek:[email protected]

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will post them as soon as I develope my pictures. Come on man I'm poor. All my money goes to my truck.

·
4wheeln & Layn-Body
207 Posts
would someone tell me step by step how to post pictures so I can show you Chrisbos truck?
thanks

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
On the "reply" screen, click "Browse" down where it says "Attach File", and then find the file in the window that pops up, and then click "Submit Reply" :thumbup:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What do you think???????????????

:woah: So what do you think of the job he did on my lights? hit me back and we'll talk.

Attachments

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
damn that looks tight :thumbup:

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
i like the grill, it looks almost like mine but different, it looks tight!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys for the replies, and compliments. If any of you REALLY want your clears, email Bowtiemans-10 about it. Thanks again.:thumbup:

Here's some more pics of clears he made.

Attachments

·
jrodgraphicanddesign.com
1,057 Posts
very nice...im actually in the process of sending my 95 jimmy headlights to him...from what i have seen he does nice work...def worth the small fee.Umm...do u have any other pics?that one is kinda dark.Also, when i had an accident,they replaced a headlight with an aftermarket one, not an oem gm one..u think that will matter?thanks.

·
4wheeln & Layn-Body
207 Posts
I charge $50 for the 95-97 and $85 for the 98 and up just because the newer ones are a little tricky and you pay for shipping both ways i can finish them in a day. I live in the Las Cruces, New Mexico the zip is 88001 just in case you wanted to find out the shipping charges.

Keep it clear!!!!!!!!!!!!

bowtiemans-10

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
reply for blazin95GMC

Are your after market lights composite? as long as they're one hole peice, and they're not halogen, yeah it can be done.:thumbup: I'll post some more pics soon.

·
Ass Draggr
205 Posts
I don't fully understand what you guys are doing. Your making the composite sealed beam headlights clear?

·
jrodgraphicanddesign.com
1,057 Posts
I have yet to actually see my headlights in person, but i am impressed none the less, just from the pics...bowtiemans-10 did an very impressive job on them...i attached a few pics for ur viewing pleasure...some before and after...i shuold have them on my truck in approx. a month being that im in boston and the truck is in NJ.But i am very happy with what i see so far and i STRONGLY suggest that if anyone has these headlights and want that custom clear corner look without ruining ur headlights, you get in tough with bowtiemans-10 at [email protected] and talk to him!Thanks!

:jawdrop:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts