S-10 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which ones are better? I know the Kappas are the highest and are probly the best, but do they really make that big of a difference? And i found some real cheap on a site, and they are about a twenty dollar difference from each other, the kappas and references. Im not cheap, but im kinda broke at the moment. Im fixin to get a 2001 s-10 ext. cab, with the dreaded 4x6's in the dash. Im not really lookin for anything with that much bass since i dont listen to that much rap music, mainly hard rock :guitar: The most important is the depth of the speakers. I know the Infinity plate 4x6 are from what i heard the best. Another ques. is what has the best depth to fit? Thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have always had the infinity reference and cant say one bad thing about it. I have 6x9's in the back and 6 1/2's in the front. Running them on a 300 watt peak 2 channel amp. They are clear and loud, I can not even turn them all the way up, just too loud. I've also heard many good think's about the kappa series, but im not sure how big of a difference you can actually hear.
Hope this helps

1 - 2 of 2 Posts