S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Read with your eyes -->
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for the absolute coolest looking pressure gauges I can find

please give me some suggestions (and http: if you can)

I need a type that comes in both dual and single varieties
also, indiglo or backlight is prefferable.

so far the best i've found is apc :thumbdown speedglo

please help

your input is most appreciated

Attachments

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
dime_blazer said:
don't just read the post and ignore it, tell me what your using
dime_blazer APC is the only company that makes these gauges like this. We ordered in a couple hundred of them and they were ok. We are getting down to the last of the stock now and DO NOT PLAN to reorder these again, becuase like you everyone is whied away from them because they are APC. Hope that helps!

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
dime blazer... u post at 3:30 in the morning my time, and by 4:25, less than an hour later, you expect responses?? Slow down home boy, and not everyone that looks at the thread even has bags, because it does come up on the forum home page under recent threads, which people do check out.

In response to your question, like [email protected] said, APC is the only one that makes an indiglo gauge like that. The rest of us peeps are using either Airlift/EasyStreet, Viair, KP components, I'm using Clark Brothers, some use Lowes gauges, and I'm sure there are few others. then you got the digitail gauges from shAIM, Dakota Digital, and Air Ride Tech.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
mos tof us dont wantor need cool looking gauges..i use mine outta functionality...thats it...i uses a straight up plain 200psi gauge for my tank thats it...and we get em from ACE harware...i would like a lighted one but its not really all that important to me....and Slammed listed pretyt much everything else u need to know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.