S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Big Block Flava!
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok peeps I ran across some pics of the suspension of a dime and cant seem to find it now... I cant remember if it was green or blue but it was nothing wild just a stock color and it had a lever setup with a triangulated 4-link and the upper bars were run from the differential to the frame near where the stock gas tank crossmember is but a custom crossmember was built and the bags were mounted off of that and the bags were mounted as far forward as possible on the upper link bars so its like a 4:1 ratio I believe and got some serious lift something like 20+ inches.. So if anybody owns the truck, or has a pic, or knows where to find it please help me.. I need to get started on my canti and this is my insight into that.. Thanks in advance..

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
I think you are referring to a lever setup. Hell, just search for that, 'lever' on the bag forum, and you'll come up with all sorts of stuff. I don't recall the pics you are talking about, so I can't really help ya there.

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
Although there's no way a dime can get 20+" of lift with the upper bars run from the gas tank x-member, to the axle. It is impossible.

·
Big Block Flava!
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've searched for it frantically but still haven't found it and still typed everything possible for the search criteria but I will show ya a pic of about how much lift it gets..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts