S-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to locate an older restyling kit from the late 80's-early 90's. I don't know what it was called, but it looked kind of like a Batmobile. I thought it was butt-ugly at the time, and it may not be in production anymore. (Sorry I can't find a pic!) I'd like to find out if it's still made and where I can find one.
Please e-mail or private message me if you can help.
Thanks!
jr.g-man

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm...Let's see if I can describe it better. It's been a long time! It was a front end kit, with a long, low, sloping nose, scoops, and flared fenders. I don't know if it was a one-piece tilt job or not. One of the things I didn't like was that the fenders were wider than the doors and the kit was sold as front piece(s?) only, so from the doors back the truck was stock.(Of course you could always do something to remedy that!)
I'd just like to know if it's still around, as I want to do something different with my 85 S10 Blazer.
Hey, maybe it was more "Mad Max" than Batmobile?
Thanks!
jr.g-man

·
"GOT RICE?"
271 Posts
I think you are thinking of the truxrosa kit..the one in the pic above "KID AND PLAY KICK A$$" isn't the one you are talking about. The kit makes your truck look like a testarossa, but I don't know if they make them anymore.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts