S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Tire = Smoke
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In Need Of Good Exhaust Advice

My S-10 is the first-Gen blazer, I'm goin for the loud powerful bad-ass look for it. Its a 4x4 and i do use it. What I'm lookin for is a new Exhast system for it, Preferably a true dual exhast. But I dont kno how difficult the pipes are to run on it. If any one knows of good systems for a good price let me know the details.

Thanks
:beer::whip:

·
Off Roadin' Jimmy
103 Posts
If you want loud and deep like a 350 v8, go no further than an edelbrock rpm series muffler. 1 in, 2 out with turndowns right after the muffler. Thats what I'm runnin, and I turn heads now. I love it. Muffler was given to me, and $70 to install it onto the cat. Thats my 2 cents.

-=Glenn=-

·
Tire = Smoke
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sounds good, i'll look into that... it was nice to finally see a reply!

Thanks for the input

·
WRX Style
368 Posts
Mine--- Not true duals but with the first gen if you go true w/ headers you lose some torque.... Sounds good though, good to hear a 4x4 actually gets used as a 4x4

·
Tire = Smoke
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
why would it decrease the torque?

·
WRX Style
368 Posts
It lets the engine breathe too much------ you have to have some resistance in your system otherwise it's all high end gains... That's why i mentioned the headers-- if you don't go with headers, then you're fine with a real dual system

·
Tire = Smoke
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Must be at your keyboard, one quick responce

·
WRX Style
368 Posts
haha yeah playing Xbox and waiting for interesting stuff to happen in a couple of forums... :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts