S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have looked everywhere on the net and cant find it, I cant let my little s10 dye a horrible death, I need the lower thermostat housing on a 2.5 4cly its part # 10019090 I will pay anybody and will pay shipping too, CAN ANYTBODY PLEASE HELP. THANKS

Attachments

·
Boozebag
9,175 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need one for my 86 s10 and that one isn't going to work, Its not the right one, But thanks very much for helping me find

·
Registered
71 Posts
why doest it work? the only differnce i see is the new one has a port on the side for the coolant temp sensor which can be pluged with a pipe plug.

yours was probaly been superceded to that one, gm does that alot and some superceded parts require modifcation to the part or parts around it for it to work.

·
Registered
202 Posts
goole 2.5 water outlet , images. and youll see one that looks like it , but discription states that its for a jeep 2.5

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have looked everywhere on the net and cant find it, I cant let my little s10 dye a horrible death, I need the lower thermostat housing on a 2.5 4cly its part # 10019090 I will pay anybody and will pay shipping too, CAN ANYTBODY PLEASE HELP. THANKS
Did you have any luck with finding this part. My son is looking for exact same one . not having much luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts