S-10 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Noma is gone
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i'm planning on putting a static drop on my noma but all the shops here i talk to are gonna rip me off. i've been looking around online but can't find a decent priced 4/5. i'm just getting really excited to get it done, it sucks...lol. anyone in the nor cal area looking for a small project?

·
Sweet n Low
1,169 Posts
im a lil ways from nor cal....:haha: but i got all my stuff for my 3/4 from summit here in atlanta (we now have a store in mcdonough ga..yeah be jealous:p ) but they are real competitive in price and every order or $500 you get like $20 from their points thing...not much but consider it a free chevy lean spacer...:D

·
Sweet n Low
1,169 Posts
oh forgot....i tried going to local shops around here to buy my kit and install for me and im glad i did my research cause they were charging like 1/3 more of the price summit has things, and then like $350 to install. needless to say i said fock them(local shops) went to summit and got a buddy to help me slap it on...moral of the story is go to summit or maybe you cant try gettin some drop stuff of the classifieds you usually can find good buys...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts