S-10 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone got any suggestions on some rims with wide lips? i've been looking, but cant tell from the pictures. the rims i've got now are boss 304's. i like them, but the lip isn't big enough. also, i liked the style of these..

http://www.victoriatire.com/wheel_C SQUARED_C7 BLACK

but they dont come in the size i want. i was looking for 20x8.5 for the rear, and 20x10 for the rear.

suggestions anybody?

·
Blue-X
828 Posts
You could go with a 10" wide wheel and run 5-5.5" of back spacing, that would be a nice lip. That might be what those boss 338s are.
Go HERE much more wheel selection and you can set custom back spacing

·
I have a wheel fetish !
2,678 Posts
American Eagle wheel 225

ALOT better then those gawdy looking wheels you posted.....ewwwww ! :barf:

·
Registered
2,531 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol well i guess i like the gaudy look then. i'm not a big fan of the plain old 5 spoke rims. i like them to have some design to the spokes.

but i'm lookin for either 8 or 8.5 in the front, and 10 or 10.5 in the back, obviously looking for a big lip, and even bigger in the back.

·
I have a wheel fetish !
2,678 Posts
lol well i guess i like the gaudy look then. i'm not a big fan of the plain old 5 spoke rims. i like them to have some design to the spokes.

but i'm lookin for either 8 or 8.5 in the front, and 10 or 10.5 in the back, obviously looking for a big lip, and even bigger in the back.
lol !
then go right ahead.

·
Heavy Metal Body Man
5,363 Posts
man, every time i see those 338's it makes me want a set... theyre so sexy

·
Registered
711 Posts
These are my coy c57s 20x8.5 and 20x10s.. Still gotta get tires

·
i want this wheel
642 Posts
If that's the style of wheel you want, check out http://www.bzowheels.com/index.asp
They make a few deeeeeep staggered wheels, but their website sux so you gotta do some digging to find them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts