S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
i wonder if she shaves?
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok...im currently rebuilding my truck...new engine (old one is up for grabs too), bags, paint, interior everything.

i dont know what to do for my suspension setup. i know i need a 4 link for the rear..but i dont know what kit to buy. the reason it has to be a kit is because i dont have the skills to fab up my own setup. it has to be able to handle alot of torque because of the engine. im going to run a fuel cell behind my rear axle so the 4 link bars can be positioned anywhere. i need suggestions for everything...

i also dont know what im going to do bout the front. i was thinking ART tublar control arms and shockwaves. anyone thik i should do anything different?

im also planning on running nitrogen if that makes any difference.

·
i wonder if she shaves?
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol are you browsing both the sportruck forum and the S10forum at the same time. lol you animal you!

·
i wonder if she shaves?
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha auctully im doing 4...this one...sportruck...customtruckforum...and my club's forum. haha im a lame ass too.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
jasons weld it in your damn self 4-link would work good...or maybe his 3/5link...

·
i wonder if she shaves?
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
low-blazer said:
at any rate, yeah. Larry's kit will work out for ya, you should still have room back there for the fuel cell. You'll need to re-work the bag mounts to get it to lay frame, but that's not a big deal...what size wheels are you running?
im running 18x10 in the rear with 5.5 in backspacing. and 18x7 in the front with 4.5 in backspacing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts