S-10 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Well I'm used to nothing smaller then a 4.3 so the 2.8 5 speed isn't cuttin it for me. And the kit is going as with them wheels if I can replace them with something. I'm tryn to get avset of buckets right now

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
OK, well let me know what you want for the wheels if you sell them, I have a nearly brand new set of 2nd gen steelies with mismatched tires with center caps if you wanted a partial trade or what not.
The only seats I have are charcoal, and your interior is blue correct?
I'm actually heading too Effingham this afternoon, me and the family are going too Fridays.

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
shit wish i coulda caught u before u left haha ida said come out and see what i got. i just picked up a nice 350 hehe maybe gettin the trans tomarrow. i wouldnt know what the wheels would be worth one is missing a center cap. ones on ebay right now for 21 shipped. make me a offer i got the ralley wheels off that red and white s10 i think im puttin on it for now

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
I have no clue either Phil, tell me what ya want for em and we can go from there.
Tires any good?

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
i aint to sure bout the tires once i switch wheels ima clean the tires and wheels up and checkem over. my driveway is a muddy mess right now so i cant tell to be honest. id bet on the tires being weather cracked from sitting for so long. the truck sat for a few years. also can i ask ya to drag the parts along with ya to the next meet and ill grabbem there and buy ya lunch or someshit lol also i may need to ask ya a few questions bout v8 swaps hehe

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
found a front windshield for 50 bucks finally and got me some free 4x6s for the dash. soon as i get everything rewired and the glass in. then ill just need the parts from josh and a free afternoon and itll be driveable

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
finally got the kit off minor rust. im goin to order new rockers and cab corners. they arnt junk yet but not great. i threw 2 of the ralleys off the 86 s10 and 2 other ralleys i had. so now its got 205/65r15s and 275/60r15s. i kinda like it. ima drop the back down 2 inchs and let the new engine drop the front if i get it done. but heres the turd now

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
Looks much much better now Phil, don't forget about me and those old wheels.........
When is this motor swap gonna happen? BTW, once you swap out that 2.8, I need the alternator bracket for a 2.8, mine broke on my 3.4 :(

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
ill see what i can get ya them for monday as long as i dont forget. and i wont forget about ya and the wheels lol. im searchn for the long lost 4th center cap now. all im finding is chrome and the wheels are polished. sadly the motor swap wont be till april or may. im not wanting to do a stock rebuild and performance parts are damn high. haha

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
P.M. replied.
I need to check my P.M.'s first!

lol

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
big thanks for josh for the hook up. i got the core support out started getting rid of the a/c fenders are off and the inners are pulled. hopefully pulling the motor by the end of the month and startin on the 350. and pulling the stereo soon :(

·
Registered
634 Posts
pulling the stereo? puttin it back later on i hope? lol

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I ain't to sure if it's going back in. I got to put cab corners on so the system has to be pulled. I know something will be in it just don't know how much will be in it.

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
also im about 90% sure i got drop spindles and drop leafs on the truck. the front spindles really dont look stock and the rear leafs only have 2 leafs. so i think once the 350 is in ima drop the back and see how it sits maybe going a lot lower. and for a system i am thinking 2 12s and 1 1200.1 amp nice vented box and a 300.4 high amp. should be loud enuff but not to loud where i cant hear my .490 cam hehe

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
It may get bagged I'm not sure yet. I wanna get at least 400 wheel hp before it gets bagged

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
josh can u get me tq specs on a 8970010 block and 3338822 heads. hehe

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
Will do.

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Thanks man pics comin soon and I'm needing a intake manifold. The stocker is about 100 fckn pounds lol

21 - 40 of 65 Posts