S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im traded the mud truck off for a stereo on wheels. its a 1993 s10 needing paint and front glass. its a 2.8 5 speed full kicker system. total i will have in this truck after title and lic 700 bucks. and ya it has all the body panels and stuff on the truck now. just josh got me a front glass and grill???

stereo set up
2 kicker 1200.1s
1 kicker 300.4
4 kicker L7 12s
6 or 8 kicker 6.5s
alpine deck
shit load of fiberglassing
ton of 1/0 wiring
big ass stinger battery
upgraded alt.
and more

·
TMS forever!
209 Posts
I have been looking at that too. Hopefully it will be a good deal for ya. Keep the 80's paint job,lol.

Later,
Shawn

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My buddy bobo is the one who has it so I trust him. Also for what Ima have in it I can part it out and do great. But Ima flat black or flat blue it

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
trucks ruff but def worth the trade. subs are all good amps are all good but all the highs are gone. cd player sucks but its there and works cd changer is there and works. im just needing a grill lower val/ and a alt and well front glass haha

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
I will have a lower valance for ya as of tomorrow, but no go on the windsheild.
The guy I bought Blazer #4 from is loading it down with all his S-10 parts so.....once I take inventory I will respond back.

Oh and BTW, Phil, I took this pic today at the Chicago Auto Show just for you:

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wtf is the plants fish tank? haha and i maybe gettin a bravada grill

·
Registered
634 Posts
looks good man, lets get some better pics of that thing!

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
I seen that S-10 on the list, it looked like they just cut the front fender off halfway, what was up with that?
I have a lower valance, but it is from a 4x4 so it has two little slots cut out for the tow hooks, but it's yours if you want it.

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya man ill take it. i just ordered a core support this one is bent. the guy before him cut the fender off and stripped the metal off. he traded a full size chevy truck for it then started fixing it. chris couldnt fit in the thing and his wife didnt want it so he put it up for sale. im bout to go mess with it a bit ill snap some pix and postem up

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
I have two 82-90 core supports out in the shed, I know they are not 91-94 style for the lights to match up in the newer grill, but hey its free!
LOL

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
if i cant make this one work ill take it lol i got a 90 grill center still then i will only need the 2 outside peices. im slowly sending pics to my computer now so ill have some pics of the turd in a bit

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok go make a sandwitch time for a pix

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
pos 2.8

the pos10 and the shitvic daily

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
and where the magic happens

and i dont know wtf happened here but the alt dont work haha

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
it had the seat and stuff in it full int untouched till i got it home and tore it apart tryin to see what speakers was in it. and they are def gettin replaced with 4 6.5s in the doors i think and for the alt thing i may have a slight trick up my sleave for that one

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
OK, well I have two sets of the headlight bezels if you need those.

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
haha wtf dont you have man. i guess with your core support and headlight bezels and lower val all thats left is for me to rip off the 1990 lip kit

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
what do you guys say take the lip kit off or leave it on? i found a front bumper for 200 bucks

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
I also have one of those round bar grills for the 82-90 style support.

I would take the kit off, but that is me, I hate those kits! There was a guy awhile back in Findlay that was selling a whole kit like that for $100 on Craigslist, but that was awhile back.

Hell I have two extra sets of seats, about 8 door panels , three center consoles, glove box doors and all kinds of crap, if I don't have it I would be surprised!

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
BTW, if you decide to sell off/trade off those wheels let me know.
You say P.O.S. 2.8, swap that baby out for a 3.4, you won't regret it, trust me!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts