·
Registered
940 Posts
i m in burtonsville, if you know where that it

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you know where new hampshire road is . by the way what do drive and have u ever been to starbucks or barns and noble on rockville pike if u have iv probally seen you

·
Registered
940 Posts
yup, i have a 2000 blue xtreme, but it s only been up to barnes and noble a couple times and i haven t had it up there in over a year.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
whats up man. yo i charged my batteries and there not even all the way charged and im gettin air

·
SLO TRUK
199 Posts
what up

i've been up there a few times. i've got a black 02 sonoma. do people still go up there in the winter time? we got to meet up sometime.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
me and some of my boys go up there friday and saterday and chill . there are still other people going up there to . my boy got a 02 or 03 sonoma with flames ,an s10 with flames and some other shit also you should meet us up there one weekend . if you got any pics of your truck post it or send it to me at my girls e mail [email protected] by anychance are you the guy with the stepshavers and a bowtie frenched in your tailgate are you but write back peace

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hey! I live in Gaithersburg. I just got a 95 S-10 and am planning on dropping it and a few other things within a year. If anyone hears of any shows or are getting together post it on here that way everyone knows.

--Kevin

·
SLO TRUK
199 Posts
what up combo, we definitely have to meet up sometime. i left my # at your house b/c you weren't there so just hit me up.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I'm actually in Damascus. A lot of people don't know where that is so I just say Gaithersburg since thats what my mailing address is. Let me know when you guys go to shows or anything this spring/summer.... I have to go back to school here pretty soon.

--Kevin

1 - 14 of 14 Posts