S-10 Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
www.myspace.com/MINTSICK
4,532 Posts
and for the mid 16 comment, i rand a 15.7 on a 2.38 60' time, only mods i had were intake and a muffler (pretty much stock)

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
They aren't as fast as people think they are. They run high 15's to low 16's stock. My truck is now running 15.41. Beating an R/T by .5 seconds with a 4.3 V6 minimal mods over a 360V8. Yeah nice engine Dodge. POS if you ask me and not worth the 25k or more to buy one new.

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
VictoryRed said:
Regarding the power issue...Toyota will be releasing a higher powered S-Runner soon. If I remember right it was about 300 HP.
240hp and a 6 speed, but it's still a toyota.

·
Registered
100 Posts
About the Toyota comment up there. I have had the liberty of driving a couple of Tocoma's the other day and they were really nice trucks. Toyata is also a reliable company (engine wise I know atleast.)

I prefere my chevrolet trucks over them anyday but still I wouldn't mind owning an S-runner tocama that would be kick ass.

Only way I would take that over the xtreme is because I have never seen an S-runner in real life but I see tons of Xtremes daily.

·
Colorados YAY!
732 Posts
i thought the S-runner wasnt gonna come out until 05? but either way i wouldnt buy one. imho toyota V6s suck. they had that year period where there was like a 10hp difference between the V6 and I4.

·
2003 Xtreme
54 Posts
MINTSICK said:
240hp and a 6 speed, but it's still a toyota.

May 2004, Car & Driver, page 42. Yes, standard engine is a 4.0 V6 making 240-hp w/6-speed. However, you can also order a 300-hp supercharged version. Available in August...

·
Stay Motivaed!
465 Posts
Hucko said:
pet peeve of mine is spelling the XTREME with an E. lol
Yeah I know I hate that

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Its just a better version of the Colorado, they need to do the same with Chevy in an SS version. I heard they may be doing that in the future, I think on Autoline Detroit or something like that??

41 - 49 of 49 Posts