S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to share this as I'm sure if members are on an S10 forum, they'll love my first novel.

Last year, I started writing after I lost my job. I'm not a writer per se, but I like to think I'm a smart dude. BTW, I'm an engineer. I'll keep this brief. I had this idea that I wanted for a movie, but instead of writing a script, I decide to write the book with aspirations the movie would come as a result. Well, I finished the novel last November/December, and I've been working on getting it edited ever since. I'm hoping to have it published by this summer, so that's where I'm at.

In short, it's ~ an 80,000 word novel falling under the genre of reality-fiction. It has just about everything everyday people experience in life wrapped in it - action, drama, crime, love, romance, drama, racing, Bowtie cars, small and big block V8s, etc... you name it, it's in there. Well, I'm trying to get to the home stretch attempting to solidfy a new accomplsihment. I'm hoping you all can join me in living the experience once it's publish.

I even have it copyrighted with the Llibrary of Congress.

I'll try to include a few teasers here and there.

"They all mounted their motorcycles. The next moment brought a beautiful off beat melody from the six different power plants upon being started. The joy felt by them could be read on their faces from this perfect day – reading it, it read priceless. Preparing to pull their clutch levers in, their excitement grew. Their feelings could be described like the first time their high school crush looked at them and gave a warm smile. It’s that light fluffy feeling in one's stomach making a person feel good all over. Click, Cluck, Clack, Pnochk, Sluuckk, Spnochk – everyone’s motorcycle was now in first gear ready to go.

As M.O. was about to release his clutch lever to lead the pack, a faint approaching sound caught his attention. The sound seemed to get louder with every passing millisecond. Before anyone could release their clutch lever, all six helmets turned in unison to see what was approaching from around the curve. Appearing in their field of view, they were now able to see what was generating the noise. They saw a Ferrari 488 Pista, a Corvette ZR-1, a Lotus Exige, a Tesla Roadster, a BMW 1M, a Mazda RX-7, and a pro-touring 1967 Chevy II speeding through the twin lanes. The Ferrari and Corvette were leading while the Chevy II was following the pack a few car lengths behind. As the cars exited the apex of the curve a few feet from where breakfast had been eaten, the ear gratifying concerto coming from the vehicle's exhaust pipes was the only thing heard in the moment. The soothing off pitched hum from the exhausts made the fluid in the six motorcyclists’ spinal cavities resonate. It sent a chilling yet soothing sensation throughout their bodies. As the cars accelerated towards the exit marker with a poweful presence, it made the six motorcyclist feel minuscule. The exhaust notes traveled through the winding road as the cars accelerated away..."

·
8/31/1897 - 4/29/2004
9,163 Posts
Needs more hot chicks.

“The Driver of the RX-7 steps out,a gorgeous blonde,early to mid 20’s,....just stunning,..wearing high heels,tight denim colored yoga style pants clinging to her long legs, accentuating a perfect thigh gap,and complementing a perfect heart shaped ass..chest barely fitting into a low cut shirt that’s just remnants of what was once a Megadeth concert shirt apparently cut down to let her sizable breasts breathe..

As I walked past I noticed her eyes fixated on my ever tightening jeans showing my car isn’t the only thing I brought with a little more then the other guys have to offer..she’s been meat gazing me all day,and with one glance I know before this race even begins I’m the winner of the only real prize up for grabs today.”

Like that...:haha:

·
8/31/1897 - 4/29/2004
9,163 Posts
idk Man,I had my girl read what you posted,and you kinda alienate her with the car models..she knows a Ferrari is fancy,and what a corvette is.lol.

Dudes don’t really read books,at least I don’t. My girl reads all kinda stuff,mostly erotic stories on social media. Putting it out there that the main character has a very stout&veiny meat whistle is important to character development in her opinion...she says his confidence racing is effected by his prowess off the track,and that pretty girls appreciate fancy cars,but mostly get into them to attract a certain type of guy,or was exposed to them by a certain kind of guy,a masculine man,with proponent masculine features,..aka a big ol D!

She’s just sayin..I’m just writing.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the feedback. There are some good sex scenes in the book, and a few that'll make women get wet between the thighs. I'm not going to post it all, but here's a small glimps into those good scenes.

The waiter gave a warm smile and walked away. The conversation at the table was centered around becoming more acquainted with the two new women joining the group. Continuing to drink and laugh while waiting for their food, Lines leaned over to his new woman.

He whispered to her, "do you want to dance?"

After the shot and a glass of champagne, she was feeling light and free like a silk scarf blowing on a windy Spring day. She leaned over in an attempt to make it look like she was whispering in his ear.

She said to him, “I’d love to” while licking on the edge of his ear.

The couple got up, and they walked over to a small area next to an unmanned piano. Their arms reached for one another, and they began to hold each other in dance position. As the music played in the background, Lines had a firm grip on her torso. It gave her the feeling of protection and comfort. The two of them began to move in unison to the music together. The smell of her perfume made Lines want to pick her up, put her on the piano, and push himself deep inside of her. However, he knew they were in a public place, and he had to maintain his composure. Simultaneously, the emotions she experienced made her feel light on her feet from his presence and his scent. She began to become more and more aroused, and she could feel her vagina getting wet. As the song came to an end, they began to separate. Those two received many smiles and soft applauds from onlookers in the restaurant.

Lines whispered in her ear, “tell the table I’m going to the bathroom.” ...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just wanted to provide some updates if that's okay with the forum and the mod's.

Since I published my book on July 01, 2019, it has sold okay. For a guy who wasn't an author then, I guess I did okay for my first time out of the gate. Since publication, I've had a copy make into one of the largest library systems in the country. I've also had a few reviews come in form different sources, some being strangers who bought my book. I just want to share because I'm sure there are people who share a similar interest here on the forum, especially being S10 lovers and all.

·
the new guy
732 Posts
I read a lot. reading the excerpts turned me off to grabbing the book because there is too much detail describing things that I would rather picture detailed how I feel they should look.

i understand though. when i used to write in high school and college, i also use lots of descriptive words to paint the picture i want people to see.

it is really awesome that you got a book published though. really awesome

1 - 8 of 8 Posts