S-10 Forum banner

181 - 189 of 189 Posts

·
Been there Done it
7,862 Posts
Keeping busy. Good for you. I forget, what's the plan for drivetrain?
Love the red seat blue truck combo. Hope it's a bluish blanket.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
Aluminum 5.3/4L80 is the powertrain. It'll be a quick and dirty swap once I get to it ha!

Went with this combo. Should be enough blue on the truck, but keeping a bit more red won't hurt.

·
Old Fart
3,225 Posts
Cleaned out the interior and pulled the carpet. 😬

The floor isn't looking so good, but I should have known considering the rest of the truck. Did a quick cleaning and patched up the small stuff. I'll have to get one small chunk of floor from the junkyard to patch up near the passenger seat belt, but what is done now is good enough for storage duty.

Old tricks are good tricks for a reason.

View attachment 335860

Ugglleeeeeeee

View attachment 335861

View attachment 335862

View attachment 335863

Making small improvements

View attachment 335864

And cleaned up as well as it's going to be this week

View attachment 335865

Non ratty carpet makes a huge difference. I ordered up a Mexican Blanket to fix the seating surface. 😅

View attachment 335866
You should have done a road trip and picked up my split bench for your truck! 🤣

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
Picking away at some little things still to help with storage. Ordered up some new window seals to keep the water out in this rainy season. I'd been hunting the yards for over a year for original stuff, but it's pretty much all trashed by now.

Also installed my new seat cover to protect the seat from boxes and my butt when it gets around to sitting in the truck. 🤣

·
Old Fart
3,225 Posts
Picking away at some little things still to help with storage. Ordered up some new window seals to keep the water out in this rainy season. I'd been hunting the yards for over a year for original stuff, but it's pretty much all trashed by now.

Also installed my new seat cover to protect the seat from boxes and my butt when it gets around to sitting in the truck. 🤣

View attachment 336111
Is there a floor mat or carpet there somewhere? 🤣

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
There's carpet and 2 floor mats in each foot well!... underneath... all the other parts I'm storing in the cab.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #189
Pat got sent off to long term storage last week.

I did find him some new floor in the meantime.

Will be back on this before I know it.

181 - 189 of 189 Posts