S-10 Forum banner

821 - 840 of 856 Posts

·
Twisted Toys Customs Club
37 Posts
Hey sir I'm in need of a wiring diagram that goes right from the engine compartment to the tail lights. I believe I have a short somewhere along that frame harness.

95 truck, tbi ext cab
[email protected]

Thanks!

·
Registered
356 Posts
1997 sanoma 4x4 4.3 auto. Looking for the input wires to all of the gauges. Where they end up in the engine bay so I can hook up my swap outputs to them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
I need wiring diagrams desperately. My ignition switch and gauges do not work and i think it may be a ground issue. The main black wire coming from the ignition switch is showing 12v until i turn to the start position and then shows nothing. I'm mind fu&$ed right now. [email protected]

·
Registered
17 Posts
I need a wiring diagram for 1998 s10 4cyl 5 speed rwd I’m having ground problems or something with fuel gage and tank pressure sensor thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good morning gents. heres my lament. Got a 92 2.8L Sonoma SLE 65,000 miles, after all the tests and blah blah blah, I have power to my injectors BUT the computer in not sending the signal. Soooo im looking for a pinout of the computer so i can trace the wire and find the short or ground. and if possible a diagram of the wiring to the injectors.

821 - 840 of 856 Posts