S-10 Forum banner

801 - 820 of 856 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
1999 S10 2wd need PCM wiring diagram.
If the diagram is different for an S10 Extreme I'd like both.
Just bought truck and its been hacked up by wanna bees

·
Registered
491 Posts
Pmd

·
Registered
7 Posts
I realize that this is an extremely old thread; however, I am hoping you still have access to the diagrams that I need. I would appreciate as many of the wiring diagrams that I can get, but the main diagram that I need is the lighting and starting diagrams.

Email: uniqueropecraft at hotmail.com
Vehicle: 1998 GMC Sonoma - stock engine was a 4 cylinder, now it has a v8

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys I'm swaping a 4.3 vin x in a blazer that had a w I'm wondering if the wiring harness will hook up to the transmission in afraid it won't have the plugs and things for the 4x4 application.. any input is appreciated in debating on pullin the trans and puttin it to the motor before it goes back in but I've had alot of ppl say not to... I'm just wanting to make sure i got everything right before it goes back in the motor is about ready gonna replace the torque converter fluid and filter.... reason for the harness swap is mine caught fore awhile back and burnt a few up rather go back with the 2x4... thanks in advance

·
Registered
1 Posts
2000 S10 Blazer 4.3 Automatic

I'm trying to figure out why my speedometer does not work. It does not tell you your speed or add any miles when driving. I changed the VSS in the tail stock of the transmission. I also tried a known working cluster from a friend's 99 S10 pick up. Everything else functioned except the speedometer.
In another forum, it suggested to look at the aftermarket radio install to see if the dark green wire was messed with. It was, so I disconnected it, but still no speedo. I figured this was important to mention, in case something was burned out from improperly connecting that wire.
If anyone has any suggestions, I would be happy to hear them.

If you can help me with a wire harness diagram of the speedometer, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

801 - 820 of 856 Posts