S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 847 Posts

·
Electrical Mod
56,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WIRING DIAGRAMS AND MISCELLANEOUS REPAIR

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f62/s-series-service-manual-electrical-edition-504997/#post7970687

Please click the links above first, you may need to use IE or Chrome, Firefox has issues with google documents sometimes. Also, some companies have blocked Google Documents for Proprietary security. If the diagrams you need are not there.

Right now I AM NOT emailing any documents out, I don't have a fast enough internet connection and I'm in college, so I'm pretty busy as it is.

I need from you:
***Email***
*Year*
*Model* (blazer, s10, jimmy...etc)

That is all I need, I will send an email with all of the wiring diagrams for that year, it will include both engines (if applicable) and trannys regardless of which one you have. These diagrams are from Mitchell's online database.

*Notice* I try to send these out in a timely fashion, however, I am busy between work and school. So it may be a month or more before I get around to emailing them out. They do take time to save and I don't have a lot of free time. If you need them now, check the link above first as it may already be there for you and you can download it yourself directly.

Also, I plan to revise google documents to have more diagrams, so the links may change. If they do, I will update them here and in my signature.

·
Electrical Mod
56,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please use this thread rather than the other wiring diagram thread, it freezes my computer when i look at it, so I will no longer open up the older thread.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
pm'd

·
BUILT BY A POORMAN
261 Posts
Hey was up i need a wiring diagram for a 1994 chevy s10 2.2 reg cab for radio and tail lights harness. Need this BAD dude. Thank you very much. email [email protected] again Thanks

·
Dreaming of Turbos....
3,796 Posts
If I could get an engine and gauge cluster diagram for my truck
2000 Sonoma 4.3 auto and my cousins (Lifted97s-10) 97 S10 4.3 auto it would be much appreciated.
Trying to swap a newer ecm like mine into his truck so I can tune it and we keep running into wiring issues like fuel pump and fuel gauge that I cant track the wires down to.

Thanks! [email protected]

·
Dreaming of Turbos....
3,796 Posts
Also can I get a schematic on factory power windows, locks and keyless entry for my 2000 Sonoma.
Thanks

·
Electrical Mod
56,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry its taken me so long to get them out, college classes are killing me. If I missed you, I'm sorry, just ask me again. I got quite a few requests in the past few days and forget where I leave off at.

·
Dreaming of Turbos....
3,796 Posts
Got mine thanks a bunch man!

1 - 20 of 847 Posts