S-10 Forum banner

121 - 140 of 507 Posts

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
friend request sent...

I'm bumping your shit right now LOUD out of all 4 of my cerwin vega dual 12" woofer speakers with wizard cones(garbage) and alpine tweets in my crib...

Pissin' on the neighborhood!!! Fawk em!!!

Nice man! Which mix you feelin bro? The new radio mix is much more proffesional. I paid a no shit proffesional radio voice person to do those audio clips that say "Your listening to DJ V Live". A lot of work going into this for everyone!

Remember...if you really like the mixes and you feel you want to help keep the site up to DL all these mixes make a small donation on my podcast page. The server space aint expensive but if you like your mixes and you want to help contribute I appreciate it.

http://vio0633.podomatic.com/

·
Real Men Wear Skirts!!
7,192 Posts
Sick mixes, lovin this shit good easy way to get some new music keep it up. My girl started laughing when she saw it said for the S-10 forum fam, in her words she said "thats cute"

Definatly enjoying slappin these mixes in the truck. I will look out for the new mixes every monday.

Crunk mix comes hard on some areas, nicely done.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Sick mixes, lovin this shit good easy way to get some new music keep it up. My girl started laughing when she saw it said for the S-10 forum fam, in her words she said "thats cute"

Definatly enjoying slappin these mixes in the truck. I will look out for the new mixes every monday.

Crunk mix comes hard on some areas, nicely done.

Thanks bro! :cool:

·
Registered
318 Posts
listened to the new one the whole way home (except for when the stupid phone rang) and it made the hour and 15 minute trip just fly by!! thanks man and keep em coming!!

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
Yeah I have been bumpin' your shit at my local auto meets, people love it bro!

I told them who it was and gave them your podcast info.
Thanks for the support bro! PM me your addy...Im going to send you something you can give to all your friends at the local meets. A little hint...lol!!

·
Real Men Wear Skirts!!
7,192 Posts
Thanks for the support bro! PM me your addy...Im going to send you something you can give to all your friends at the local meets. A little hint...lol!!

We got a fat meet coming up on Oct. 17th, the S.I.C. chapter over here along with my club and the forum are throwing it... any chance I can get a copy or I guess I can just rock your podcasts from the iPod.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
We got a fat meet coming up on Oct. 17th, the S.I.C. chapter over here along with my club and the forum are throwing it... any chance I can get a copy or I guess I can just rock your podcasts from the iPod.

I got you bro! I have a couple left but anything for my S.I.C fam! Just send me your address and I will send a couple. I warn ya though...this mix is called bedroom boom mix for a reason...lol. Its not hard core crunk or go all out hip hop. Starts off slightly slow and works its way up. But this mix was mostly made for the ladies. Still a great mix! Checkout the tracklist on it.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
great stuff man, im really enjoying this

I played around on my buddies DVJ's with serato trying to learn but that shit is waaaay harder than it looks
Thats why I like serato. I can still use my skills I have learned and enjoy my time DJing in front of a crowd. Pushing play on a computer and sitting there is boring. Mixing and scratching music is not easy at all. Its an art that took me YEARS to understand. Im still learning how to scratch. My mixing to me is on point but ehh...there is always room for improvement.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
New mix will be up tonight! For those people that I promised CD's I will send them to you on Tuesday. I think the mail is closed today due to columbus day.

·
Registered
318 Posts
arghhhh new mix up tonight!? too bad Im in Panama City!! I may have to be over closer to you later in the week so let me know and I owe ya a drink, lunch just let me know.... guess it depends on what time I'm over there, cant be drinking on the job!!

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
arghhhh new mix up tonight!? too bad Im in Panama City!! I may have to be over closer to you later in the week so let me know and I owe ya a drink, lunch just let me know.... guess it depends on what time I'm over there, cant be drinking on the job!!

LOL!! Your funny man! Going to work in the lab now. Should be up in a couple of hours.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
hey what turntable and mixer do you use ...??
Check page one for pictures of setup im using. Im using 2 technics 1200 mk5's and a TTM 57SL mixer. Best setup you can get!!

New mix is getting uploaded to podcast right now! I brought a little bit of energy on this mix compared to the others I have done. Did a little throwback set as well. I think it came out hot! Hit me up on myspace to keep in the loop for more mixes.

www.myspace.com/vio0633

http://vio0633.podomatic.com/

·
Hola Bitches
4,858 Posts
yea dam thats some expensive shit..haha ...I think I was going to get a decent set first and work myself up...thanks man ...mixes sound great

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #139 (Edited)
yea dam thats some expensive shit..haha ...I think I was going to get a decent set first and work myself up...thanks man ...mixes sound great
Yea man it was expensive no doubt. But the gigs and shows I did payed them back plus more :). My first setup was these 2 TT's and a shitty numark mixer. Fader went to shit so I bought the best mixer out that had xfaders you could beat the shit out of. Check this out...this is what sold me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1BSnC8eN2k

·
Banned
12,194 Posts
Yea man it was expensive no doubt. But the gigs and shows I did payed them back plus more :). My first setup was these 2 TT's and a shitty numark mixer. Fader went to shit so I bought the best mixer out that had xfaders you could beat the shit out of. Check this out...this is what sold me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1BSnC8eN2k

That is cool as shit dude!

121 - 140 of 507 Posts