S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
s-series #2?
2004 Blazer ZR2 w/ nv3500, 5.3 LM4 swap
24,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
go to borders or any bookstore thatll sell harry potter books.
we were at a mall by a borders and all these people kids/old people dressed up as harry potter and holding brooms were about so we went in. and DAMN theres a shitload of them lol.

free sticker to the person who has the funniest story

·
I Have A S-10 Addiction
1,595 Posts
ok funniest story... there all gay...nuff said

·
s-series #2?
24,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
who wants to know who dies?
i do! i heard times gave out the ending?
i wanna ruin it for all the little kids mwahahahahaha

yea, they were having bingo going on

and i sorta wish i was into the harry potter stuff enough to through away all self respect.... then i can find some fugly chicks to hang out with lol

but yea..... all i see are fat guys who like minitrucks and beer:rant:

·
I Have A S-10 Addiction
1,595 Posts
lol....

·
6.2L 6L80 SFBD Procharged
8,461 Posts

·
is a Prick.
843 Posts
Okay, its not this one, but the last time (or maybe two last times ago) a Harry Potter book came out we were at the book store. Sadly there was ONE line into the store, and it pretty much wa slouded down with dressed up freaks and went straight to the Harry Potter display. My attempts to by-pass the line so I could get my friggin' book was dismissed bys ome snot nosed brat an dhis equally arrogant mother, so, joy, time to wai tin line... Anyway these three kids up ahead of us (dressed up of course) started getting loud and roudy and generally fighting with each other (SOME stupid banter about this person's better than that, God only knows) Anyway, kid's parents get into it, two decide to leave and order over the internet, another kid cries, parent follows to a side lot, assumed nothing happened, got my shit and went home. That night on the news I foun dout the one parent beat up the other pretty badly with the kid's broomstick :haha:

Do I win?

·
Hates 'know-it-alls'
26,065 Posts
Okay, its not this one, but the last time (or maybe two last times ago) a Harry Potter book came out we were at the book store. Sadly there was ONE line into the store, and it pretty much wa slouded down with dressed up freaks and went straight to the Harry Potter display. My attempts to by-pass the line so I could get my friggin' book was dismissed bys ome snot nosed brat an dhis equally arrogant mother, so, joy, time to wai tin line... Anyway these three kids up ahead of us (dressed up of course) started getting loud and roudy and generally fighting with each other (SOME stupid banter about this person's better than that, God only knows) Anyway, kid's parents get into it, two decide to leave and order over the internet, another kid cries, parent follows to a side lot, assumed nothing happened, got my shit and went home. That night on the news I foun dout the one parent beat up the other pretty badly with the kid's broomstick :haha:

Do I win?

no

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
when the last book came out my freind had em preordered so i waited in line with him. a dude dressed like a wizard was doing card tricks so i asked if i could do one, i did a trick and every surrounded and applauded me. it was grreat lol

·
s-series #2?
24,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I dunno about yall, but thats a shit load of points in the parking lot when they leave.
huh? points?

Do I win?
since tim said no, no you dont.

but really close! good try!

when the last book came out my freind had em preordered so i waited in line with him. a dude dressed like a wizard was doing card tricks so i asked if i could do one, i did a trick and every surrounded and applauded me. it was grreat lol
:bs:so nope, you lose too lol

·
I Have A S-10 Addiction
1,595 Posts
harry pothead = gay !!!:p

·
s-series #2?
24,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
its not that rediculous of a story. it realy did happen. keep in mind the ppl there are like all 10 yrs old so they love card tricks so they of course applauded me
well fine then, ur winning so far. you might get a sticker.:rolleyes:

·
I Have A S-10 Addiction
1,595 Posts
1 - 20 of 60 Posts