S-10 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have been looking into s10s and I am still really new, I was thinking of any type of s10 not sure between the extreme or not, depending on what I can get a better deal on. I was thinking of putting 20's on it, I was wondering what I could do to lower it with out spending a lot of money and not loosing a nice ride. I dont want to feel everything I still would like a nice ride. Got any ideas? Or would it be better to only get 18's? I am open for any ideas. Thanks for the help.

·
layin body!
364 Posts
BigBoss said:
Ok I have been looking into s10s and I am still really new, I was thinking of any type of s10 not sure between the extreme or not, depending on what I can get a better deal on. I was thinking of putting 20's on it, I was wondering what I could do to lower it with out spending a lot of money and not loosing a nice ride. I dont want to feel everything I still would like a nice ride. Got any ideas? Or would it be better to only get 18's? I am open for any ideas. Thanks for the help.

well dude if i were u and u want 20s ur def.. going to have to bag it or it will look retarted... 18s on a xtreme wouldnt look bad.. but baggin ur truck will cost ya more money than u probly want to spend.. and if ya bag a truck for 20s it takes some work to make them 20s fit under the hood!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts