S-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I know I dont have pics but I want some ideas from people that have been here and have some good ideas . OK I am selling my car and I got about 8k so far to build me a nice ride here some ideas I would like please leave suggestions and ideas. Ok I have been looking into s10s and I am still really new, I was thinking of any type of s10 not sure between the extreme or not, depending on what I can get a better deal on. I was thinking of putting 20's on it, I was wondering what I could do to lower it with out spending a lot of money and not loosing a nice ride. I dont want to feel everything I still would like a nice ride. Got any ideas? Or would it be better to only get 18's? I am open for any ideas. Thanks for the help. (If this is wrong place to post this i am sorry) But this will me my project ande I want to get a lot of ideas before I buy something and regret it:D

·
is out cruisin...
1,619 Posts
there are endless opportunities my friend...its gonna be your best bet to do suspension first and you need to decide between static or adjustable and then you can decide on whatever you want next but the stance of a vehicle sets the whole thing in perspective...i would buy a gently used s10 truck for like 4000-5000 and spend the rest on an air bag system and then get some rims and later on do whatever body mods and interior things you wish...its ur truck so its ultimately up to you..good luck

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya thats the price range i was thinking on for a used one. I am sure I can find a good one for that. I am pretty pumped just need to sell my car, thanks for the help :) if anyone else has some ideas please feel free.

·
is out cruisin...
1,619 Posts
BigBoss said:
Ya thats the price range i was thinking on for a used one. I am sure I can find a good one for that. I am pretty pumped just need to sell my car, thanks for the help :) if anyone else has some ideas please feel free.
sure man...and i forgot to tell you that extremes arent really "extreme" they are just 1.5 inches lower suspension wise and they come with a body kit and 16" rims...get a regular s10 and save your money for your bags or rims or whatever you decide..:D

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
well for the ride, u may want 20s with 2" rubber, but that may feel like crap so go 18s with 4" rubber, im not sure what size that will be?
n depending on how low u wanna go and at what cost, 3" leafs n 2" spindles wont effect the ride but ya may wanna go lower by adding 2" blocks n 2" coils, should still ride smooth

1 - 6 of 6 Posts