1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Why Do I Care
624 Posts
Y2K might hate me for this...Tonneu cover w a SPOILER.....heheheheh

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
lance wtf are you talking about a spoiler on a truck, man i have just lost respect for you lol.

Anyway you can lower it a little, get a nice exhaust on it, tail lights, roll pan, tons of stuff to do, all depends on what u are looking for the truck to do, go fast or look good.

·
Original Gangsta
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i already got a kn gen II intake,hi flow mass air sensor,gibson single swept side exhaust,roll pan is going on it next week and more paint work.

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
do a 2/3 drop and get some 18's....then get some ss mirrors painted to match...handles painted to match (or shave them) clear corners...a nice system....thats what i'm gonna be doing...slowly buy surely...

·
Original Gangsta
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just bought a set of boyd coddington 18x8 blaster rims.as for ss mirrors i don't like them so i am having my stock mirror and my door and tailgate handles all painted to match my truck.for system i am doing 3 12w6 jl audio's powered by a us amps 1000x.highs i am doing a set of 61/2" and a set of 4" kicker resolution components.they are going to be powered by a us amps 400x.it's going to nice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts