S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '86 reg. cab and I'm plannin on smoothin out and painting the dash but still undecided on what to do the rest of the interior with (seats, headliner, doors) I'm not necessarily building a show truck, but want an impressive daily driver. I want something comfortable that looks bitchin for the seats and that's about all I got so far. HELP, ideas... pictures would be great. Thanks in advance:wtf:

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
Do you have buckets or do you have a bench? Id say if u have bench get some buckets and leather / tweed them, or tweed / vinyl. Like vinyl or leather on the sides and tweed going up the middle....tweed flames going up the middle...tweed door panels and put some foam flames or tribal design in ure headliner and tweed that too..

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
yeah what he said, basicly paint everything a custom color, and or cover it with a carpet or tweed. just covering the factory panels with tweed makes them look totally different and 10x better.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have Camaro buckets in it, and the tweed leather idea sounds bitchin, thanks a lot. Is it very hard to put the foam flames in the headliner? Is there somewhere to buy them precut or is it just up to you?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
also been lookin in to the cost of recovering the camaro buckets (by the way, they're the old style-1984-) and thought about maybe just buyin some new seats. Any thoughts about which ones look good and are comfortable. thanx

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
busted-S10 said:
I have Camaro buckets in it, and the tweed leather idea sounds bitchin, thanks a lot. Is it very hard to put the foam flames in the headliner? Is there somewhere to buy them precut or is it just up to you?

I have never seen them precut....can any of ure friends draw u flames?? just have them draw some up....then just cut em out of that...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts