S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
YAO! Can I write a check?
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone wants me to put a 4link he bought from IAS in his blazer, he said it is a bolt in made for the blazer, can someone confirm or deny for me if this is true. the blaze is a 1st gen

·
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah its partial weld in, im just trying to make sure this thing is really made for a blazer....last "made for a blazer" 4link I put it was so far from made for a blazer it was unreal.

Anyone have any bag mount pics from blazers?

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
If it is my blazer kit, it is for a first gen 2 door. If you want to take a picture of the kit and send it to me, I can tell you if it is my work or not.

·
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IRSd_mini said:
If it is my blazer kit, it is for a first gen 2 door. If you want to take a picture of the kit and send it to me, I can tell you if it is my work or not.

Forgive my ignorance, I dont come around here much. If your name is Larry and you own Innovative Air Suspension it is definately yours.

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
MNCHVGS79 said:
Forgive my ignorance, I dont come around here much. If your name is Larry and you own Innovative Air Suspension it is definately yours.
Yep that's me. If you need any install info, email me directly at [email protected]. Or call me at (775) 846-3111. If you let me know when you are installing it, I will make sure to have the shop phone transferred to my cell phone so you can reach me anytime.
I take it he only has the four link, and not the bag mounts ?

·
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you, I dont anticipate any problems installing it, so I probably wont be calling you.

No he didnt get mounts all he got was the 4link, I told him he needed to get different mounts, he bought FBI over axle mounts.

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
IRSd_mini said:
If it is my blazer kit, it is for a first gen 2 door.
Whats the difference in 2gen 2door's? I'm looking at a blazerX

1 - 14 of 14 Posts