Squid Life
1,771 Posts
Here's 1 attempt...it's an animated .gif so the quality may be a little off:

·
Squid Life
1,771 Posts
YellowNoma said:
...I think we found our new sig maker.
Not for long...come January I got a 6 month obligation to the Navy to fulfill!! If your in the Mediterranean Sea or Persian Gulf...Look me up!!!

The idea for the staging lights popped into my head and it had to be done...kinda when with the prostreet concept.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GENERAL, You are the MAN !!!!! very sweet job, now I have to figure out how to attach it at the bottum. need some help guys.

Thanks a bunch,

·
Squid Life
1,771 Posts
User CP...Edit Profile...Signature:

add this line in your signature block:

[ IMG]http://members.cox.net/danieltj/prostreetgmc.gif[/IMG ]

then take the spaces out by the brackets

or if you load it up to your own site...put your address in there...which I suggest because I periodically purge my web space

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool !!!!! I got it to work, I was also wondering how it is animated. Its not on my computer, and at work, I can't even see it, and yellownomas is animated at work, but not on my computer at home....Damn...I think I confused myself.....LMAO

·
Squid Life
1,771 Posts
Only the staging lights are animated.

It's animated with Adobe ImageReady 7...don't know why you are having issues with seeing it.

Anybody else have a problem?

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the info, it really doesn't matter if its animated on my computer. I just think it looks really Awesome the way it is

Thanks Again...General

·
Squid Life
1,771 Posts
Nadda prob...your welcome.

Yes you can animate with ImageReady...I just played around with it and looked up tutorials on the net when I wanted to do something, but didn't know how.

·
Chrome is Gay
3,693 Posts
Roge, I'll look that up this weekend. On your deployment are you going to be on ship the whole time? I might be making my way out there as well (I can smell the tax free dough already)

·
Squid Life
1,771 Posts
Yeah...the Illustrious George Washington...famous for wounding 18 and killing 1 all before it leaves for cruise...Mama is not happy!

·
Chrome is Gay
3,693 Posts
Well at least you arent going to the land of sand and......sand. Oh yeah, I gotta pic for you too:

:boobies:

·
Squid Life
1,771 Posts
German_Xtreme said:
Well at least you arent going to the land of sand and......sand.

Nope...I'm going to the land of water and...water! On the bright side...people don't tend to shoot at you as much out on the water!

·
Chrome is Gay
3,693 Posts
The General said:
Nope...I'm going to the land of water and...water! On the bright side...people don't tend to shoot at you as much out on the water!

Still too much risk....I figure I'll fix the jets and let the officers making 6 times as much as me do the really dangerous crap :thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts