S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I doubt everything.
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wooohoooo I won at AutoX yesterday!!

Beat out an old school Civic hatchback by .012 seconds on my final run!!!! WOOHOO take that you riced out piece. Also in the class was 2000 s-10 2.2l 5speed (stock ride height non-zq8). I love it!!!! rana best time of 46.464 and his was 46.456. WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

From what I understand I was getting some compliments on getting the truck around the course ina timely manner, and I tellyou what the Central Kentucky Region had alot of people stopping by the truck looking at it like what the hell is that truck doing down there (being so low), and hte sad thing is it really isn't that low!!! WOOOHOOO I'm way excited!!!

·
Wir sind allein
72 Posts
You sure the civic was riced? I have never seen a riced, import or any rice tendancies at an autocross. Usualy they are true car entusiests and they know better. Pretty sad really, if you have ricers coming to autocrosses.

·
I doubt everything.
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DevX said:
You sure the civic was riced? I have never seen a riced, import or any rice tendancies at an autocross. Usualy they are true car entusiests and they know better. Pretty sad really, if you have ricers coming to autocrosses.
It wasn't way riced out but I could see the guy going toward that direction. He was already swapping the stock wheels back on when I got there. He had quite a bunch of sticker on the windows and side (not sponsor type) but the type R kind. He wasn't over hte top yet, but I could see the guy was kinda headed in that direction.

But on a side note, there is a real ClubSI.com up in the Cincy region. They usually have aoubt 5 to 10 cars every time. Granted they do have hte start on some nice mods, thy also have the stupid ass wings and stickers. So they are kinda a mixed blessing. Although I have gotten coment about bringing a pickup to an AutoX event as well!

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
kick ass mikey.....:drinkhaha :drinkhaha

we still need to meet up for an AutoX this season...hehhe, 2 slammed S10's tearing stuff up!:evilg: :evilg: :evilg:

·
I doubt everything.
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HELL YA

Gimme a time and place and I'll set it up. I have been hanging out with a group of people from www.contour.org (actually moved in with 2 of htem) So I can get us good support w/ '98 firebird,2 countours (1 SVT),2 mazda RX-7's and you and me. It would be like one big party!!!!!! WOOHOOO like I said you pick a time and place and I'll make it happen!!!

·
The Original A D M I N
18,797 Posts
2kwik4u said:
Wooohoooo I won at AutoX yesterday!!

Beat out an old school Civic hatchback by .012 seconds on my final run!!!! WOOHOO take that you riced out piece. Also in the class was 2000 s-10 2.2l 5speed (stock ride height non-zq8). I love it!!!! rana best time of 46.464 and his was 46.456. WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

From what I understand I was getting some compliments on getting the truck around the course ina timely manner, and I tellyou what the Central Kentucky Region had alot of people stopping by the truck looking at it like what the hell is that truck doing down there (being so low), and hte sad thing is it really isn't that low!!! WOOOHOOO I'm way excited!!!
autox is soo much fun. did you do any 3 wheeling

1 - 7 of 7 Posts