S-10 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knew a way to lift my dime more. I already put a 5 inch suspension and I'm getting a body lift over the summer. Is there any way to increase the suspension lift other than a SFA conversion or buying the 6 inch kit?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
488 Posts
ok, the last post in the sticky thread all 4x4 questions, i talk about this, there is a guy on zr2.com that lists a 2in body, 2in susp, and 5in susp

he does not say if they are stacked or not, but that would be the only way, the link is in that thread, should be last post
 

·
Registered Asshole
Joined
·
4,125 Posts
no other conventional ways to get more lift other than doin an solid axle swap. other than that youre stuck at a limit of around 8"
 

·
Registered dumbass
Joined
·
2,225 Posts
The 2 inch suspension on Zr2.com is the stock lift on the ZR2. Cant be done on a regular S10 obviously.
Dont have very many options to go higher other than 6" susp. lift which wouldnt be worth the trouble or SFA.
Or make a custom lift. But good luck with that hah.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
488 Posts
NC4x4 said:
The 2 inch suspension on Zr2.com is the stock lift on the ZR2. Cant be done on a regular S10 obviously.
Dont have very many options to go higher other than 6" susp. lift which wouldnt be worth the trouble or SFA.
Or make a custom lift. But good luck with that hah.
no it isnt, actually, zr2s have a stock 3 inch susp lift, the 2 inch comes from superlift or rough country, shackles/keys/upper arms

the one i posted is a non-zr2, easy to tell, its a 4 door

you can actually trade out a zr2 susp front end onto a non z, but it would be difficult

did anybody ask him yet? the only thing that would limit stacking them is the angles on the transfer case
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,438 Posts
Do the straight axle , you will love it if you do hardcore offroading . I wouldn'y have mine anyother way . If you mainly drive on the street don't do it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Where did you find the lift for the truck. I own an 88 extended cab 4X4 and I cant find a lift more than 2" in the front and 1" in the rear. I would prefer a lift like yours yet keep by IFS.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
wilson07 said:
I was wondering if anyone knew a way to lift my dime more. I already put a 5 inch suspension and I'm getting a body lift over the summer. Is there any way to increase the suspension lift other than a SFA conversion or buying the 6 inch kit?
Don't you have the 5" TrailMaster kit? if so isn't that the kit that does not give you new upper control arms? if it is then add new keys and control arms for a total of 7" of lift.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
488 Posts
TheDingo said:
ok, the last post in the sticky thread all 4x4 questions, i talk about this, there is a guy on zr2.com that lists a 2in body, 2in susp, and 5in susp

he does not say if they are stacked or not, but that would be the only way, the link is in that thread, should be last post
*banging head against desk*
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top